Delivery & Returns Policy
Points to note
- Our 30 day returns policy does not affect your statutory right to cancel as mentioned in the Terms & Conditions.
- The contents of your order and your delivery postcode will determine which delivery services you will be offered.
- Delivery costs are calculated on total weight, this includes the weight of both the products and the packaging.
- All returns must be sent back to us at our contact address unless otherwise stated.
- Returned items paid for via finance may incur an administration fee. See Terms & Conditions for full details.
- All delivery timescales are subject to stock availability.
- Small items may be delivered by post.
- For certain bike specific goods, we will take payment at the point of ordering from our supplier.
- Please note that we are unable to deliver to PO Boxes on any of our delivery services.
Terms & Conditions Apply.
Free delivery and Free 30 day returns
You can return any item within 30 days and we will gladly replace the item or offer a full refund for it. Furthermore, if your order was over £30, your return will be free (* Mainland UK only, excluding Scottish Highlands). All we ask is that you send the items back unused in their original condition with all the original packaging.
We recommend that you use an insured, recorded-delivery service. Please note that you will be responsible for the costs of returning the goods to us unless we delivered the item to you in error or the item is faulty.
Who do we use to deliver your order?
If your order is over £150 it will be delivered by UPS or DPD. Our back office systems are fully integrated with both couriers which means that the second your parcel is dispatched you will be sent an email containing your tracking details. This allows both you and us to track your parcel’s every move from our door to yours!
Small items and orders less than £75 are usually sent via Royal Mail, however you will have the option to upgrade the delivery service if you wish. UPS, DPD and Royal Mail make daily collections from our warehouse in the UK.